Etoricoxib – Pain Relief
- Etoricoxib – 138 weeks safety
- Etoricoxib – 52 weeks safety
Vitamin D3 – as a co-analgesic
- Vitamin D in Fibromyalgia: Vitamin D deficiency has to be considered in the management of Fibromyalgia syndrome. Optimization of calcifediol levels in FMS has had a positive effect on the perception of pain.
- Vitamin D in neurotransmitter regulation: Vitamin D helps in regulation of proper functioning of the inflammatory pathway through COX inhibition Analgesic with its NSAIDs abilities. While Vitamin D3 and its Co-analgesic nature help in regulating neurotransmitters & NGF.
- Vitamin D in chronic pain: NICE guidelines suggest that all patients with CFS should be encouraged to get Vitamin D daily supplementation
Below are some PDFs that will help you gather knowledge and spread awareness about unspecified and vague body pain.
- Etoricoxib in the treatment of osteoarthritis
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of etoricoxib
- Network Meta Analysis Comparing Relatively
- The relation between vitamin D deficiency OP
- Vitamin D in chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vitamin D Replacement in Patients of Fibromyalgia
- Vitamin D role in chronic pain states
- Vitamin D3 in chronic pain